Subject: Re: General Stuff
From: [email-masked] (HANG-FIRE)
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 1994 11:00:55 +0100

Date sent: 20-JUN-1994 

>
>Hi There!
>	I have version 3 of your libraries from Aminet, but do you have the intui library up
>and running yet? If you  do I would very grateful if you could mail a copy. Many Thanks
>
>

We are just putting the finishing touches to both the tooltypes library and
the intuition library TODAY.  We will hopefully be uploading them to Aminet
this afternoon.
The two libraries include commands to:  Interrogate tooltypes
						    Set tooltypes
						    Create AppMenuItems (upto 16 of them)
						    Create AppIcons (upto 16 of them)
						    Create AppWindows (upto 16 of them)

We are going to be testing the libraries and making a few changes to them
today, as well as getting full docs and example programs sorted out.

The libraries will probably be uploaded under the filename:
/dev/basic/RIBlitzLibsV3.1.lha (or something like that).

As a bonus, this archive will contain an update to the Zone-Joy library that
lets you have upto 16 different lists of zones, each with upto 65536 zones
in them!

Steve Mc.

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Stephen McNamara Reflective Images| Gripes : Blitz2 is too darn buggy    |
|====================================+======================================|
| A1200/340HD/6Mb/33FPU/Blitz        | ToolTypes Library  Workbench Library |
| A1200/170HD/6Mb/Blitz2             | [###############:] [#########::::::] |
|                                    | Current Project : RI Libs v3         |
| Steven Matty     : sis3147         | [##################################] |
| Stephen McNamara : sis3149         | Current Project : Map Editor         |
| @sisvax.sis.port.ac.uk             | [#################################:] |
\____________________________________|______________________________________/